NOW AVAILABLE - LEASING AS LOW AS $679/MONTH!
Introducing Version 8.0 of the 710Shark Automated Cartridge & Disposable Filling Machine.
Version 8.0 features
1. Full Acrylic Enclosure:
- a. This enclosure protects the integrity of the oil, adds a required safety measure and helps to maintain heat inside the system. In addition, it acts as a natural warmer for cartridges that may have thick posts for easier fills. The labor and materials cost of this enclosure is significant, but a requirement for lab quality systems.
2. New Style Injector Head:
- a. Our costs on this part have increased 40% due to new materials being used, a new coating process and the labor to assemble it. It dramatically improves several of the processes/parts needed for filling.
- i. New Needle Plate:
- 1. This new plate now allows a client to switch out needles in half the time and it causes a better seal to stop any possible leaking from the top of the needle enclosure. Improves heat transfer to needles as well.
- ii. Better Quality Needles:
- 1. We now have a manual process that increases our labor cost, but ensures that each needle is the exact same length to ensure that unnecessary oil does not reside after filling.
- 3. Improved Air Cylinder:
- a. We are utilizing a better air cylinder for better/smoother performance in the movements of the machine. This allows for better transitions, saving time and potential loss from any inconsistent or ‘jerky’ movements.
- 4. New Oil Covered Oil Basin and Channel Tray:
- a. This protects the integrity of the oil as a secondary measure. It also helps remove any drip from the needles when transitioning to the cartridges. This creates a cleaner fill every-time.
Version 7.5 Features:
- Now with Touchscreen
- Channelized Oil Basins
- Structural Improvements
- Increased Automation
- Consecutive Auto Fills - Presets
- Heating control can be turned on/off using the HMI
- Auto Clean function. The user can set purge # on HMI
- Additional Parameter settings for additional delay control are included for the automatic cycle
- Pressing "Back" button - stations reset step by step in reverse order. Pressing the emergency stop button - stations reset step by step in reverse order and machine needs to be "reset" to continue use.
Machine arrives “Ready-to-Run”, pre-assembled and pre-tested from our factory.
The 710 Shark fills a wide range of different cartridges including stainless steel/glass and ceramic/plastic, as well as disposables (all of which we provide at an additional cost).
The dual heat injection system makes it easy to fill even the thickest of oils into your cartridges/disposables.
Do not be fooled by Chinese knockoffs - we own the Patent for this machine!